Our Accessibility Commitment and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance Information:
Loma Linda Inn, Loma Linda University Health and Elizabeth Flores and Associates are committed to maintaining equal access and premium service for all guests.
To ensure access to guests with sight, hearing and other disabilities, we maintain compliance with web accessibility best practices articulated in World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. The WCAG specifies standards of programing, layout and design that are assistive-technology-compatible and which provide features for vision, mobility, hearing and other disabilities. We ensure that all new site content is published to WCAG 2.1 AA standards or better, and we are in the process of upgrading outdated content for optimal compatibility. Our CMS platform is at the forefront of accessibility standards: information on WordPress Accessibility can be reviewed here.
Furthermore, our website provides guests the information they need to assess the suitability of our accommodations to their needs and to book accessible featured rooms on the basis of this information.
We encourage guests to call (909) 583-2500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for support or questions regarding accessibility.
Property Accessibility Features
- Accessible room doorways and furniture clearance of 32″
- Roll-up bathroom sink and vanity has a 29″ clearance and 32″ counter
- 30″ height wall-folding table
- ADA accessible light switches and door handles are installed
- Closed Captioning Television
- Braille directional information is posted on signs
- Grab Bars by toilets, in showers and in tubs
- Level and/or gently-sloped pathways between disabled parking and lobby
- Level and/or gently-sloped pathways to rooms
- Wheelchair-height counter section in lobby
- Alternatively, if you are unable to use the counter, a clerk may assist you with a clipboard.
- Accessible restroom in lobby
- Large-print sign-in sheet available on request
- First-floor ice machine
- Visual Telephone/TTY TTD available on request
- Electrical outlet near phone jack
Room Accessibility Features
- Roll-in shower in select rooms
- Tub/Shower seats available on request
- Lowered, removable shower head in select rooms
- Lowered peephole
Emergency Evacuation Plans
At check-in, please note if you will need assistance in case of emergency evacuation. This information can be shared with Fire and Rescue personnel in an emergency.